A complete course of the tax code
If you want to study the tax legislation in Georgia related to construction activities and avoid possible risks, such as financial
Also, in tax accounting. Use the opportunity and get the necessary experience with us.
Basic literature Tax Code
Supporting literature and other materials Situation manuals approved by the Minister of Finance. International accounting standards approach to construction activities.
Content of educational training
Date Time Subject
1. 2 hours. Tax system of Georgia and its brief overview, terminology of tax legislation in terms of construction business. Determination of the price of goods and services by the tax authority in relation to mutually dependent persons in individual cases.
2.2 hours. Accounting of economic operations carried out during the construction process in accordance with international accounting standards. (including in relation to barter operations).
3. 2 hours. Accounting of construction works started before January 01, 2018, features of taxation in accordance with the long-term contract and their correct reflection in accounting records. Correct determination of the object of taxation and the time of taxation (including discussion of examples).
4.2 hours. Accounting of construction works started before January 01, 2018, features of taxation in accordance with the long-term contract and their correct reflection in accounting records. Benefits provided by the tax legislation in relation to the persons implementing the construction (including Article 309, Article 79 of the Civil Code)
5. 2 hours regarding construction projects started after January 1, 2018, the rules of taxation stipulated in the tax legislation, determination of taxable operations and period (including discussion of examples).
6. 2 hours Accounting of the construction process of the main means of own production, delivery, quantity, delivery time and volume. M.S. Taking into account the changes made in the tax legislation from 01.01.2021.
7. 2 hours situation manuals in relation to the construction field, their discussion and processing.
8.2 hours of training summary, discussion of problematic issues arising in the teaching process, as well as discussion of issues in the trainees’ practice and their solution.
Used material tax legislation, tax code, situation manuals approved by the Minister of Finance, international accounting standards and other normative acts)
The purpose of the training is to study and apply the basics of the tax legislation in force in Georgia in the process of making business decisions.
Learning outcomes. After completing the above-mentioned training, the trainee will be able to correctly assess the tax consequences/burden of the construction operations carried out by the taxpayer (including barter operations in relation to landowners) determined by the legislation of Georgia (taxes arising, their numerical value, payment terms) in order to make them on time. and fully reflected in the accounting records, as well as it will be possible to determine the taxable operations in the field of construction and tax them on time and in full in accordance with the tax legislation.
The trainee will also be able to determine the legal ways of reducing tax risks, if necessary, properly plan and manage a tax dispute at any stage.
Number of meetings: 8
Meeting days: Tuesday, Thursday
Registration link: https://forms.gle/LrEDLaPo54ar3htP6
Price: 220 GEL
For more information